TrueLearn quizzes are only available for institutional subscriptions and are created and assigned by program administrators.
Accessing and Completing a Quiz:
Login to your TrueLearn account. Login to your TrueLearn account by navigating to www.truelearn.net. As a reminder, your username is your email address and, if needed, you can reset your password from the login page.
Select the correct subscription. Use the ‘Exams’ drop-down, located in the upper left corner of your home screen, to select the subscription associated with the quiz you are looking to complete. Please note, if you have multiple subscriptions be sure to select the correct subscription to access your assignment.
Scroll to the ‘Assessments’ tab to locate your assigned quiz. In your TrueLearn account, scroll down to the ‘Assessments’ tab located directly below your ‘Smartcards’ on your home page. Within this tab, you’ll see all assigned quizzes, including the the start and end date for the assignment.
Start your quiz. To begin your quiz, select “Start” from the drop down options under the “Action” column, and then click “Start”. If you do not see the “Start” button, you may need to scroll right using the slide bar at the bottom of the “Assessments” tab, or use the zoom out function in your menu options to adjust the size of your screen.
Begin taking questions. The quizzing interface is identical to the interface used in practice tests. If you haven’t already, we recommend taking a practice test or reviewing our training videos to familiarize yourself with the interface prior to taking your first quiz.
- Assigned quizzes cannot be accessed outside of their established time window.
- Questions may have multimedia items such as audio or video clips requiring headphones or speakers.
Submit your quiz. Once you have completed and reviewed your quiz, you will need to submit your quiz. You will not be able to make any changes to your answer selections once the quiz has been submitted. As a final step, confirm you want to end the quiz in the pop-up box by selecting the ‘End Test’ button. Please note, failure to properly submit your quiz within the availability window will result in an incomplete assignment.
Retrieve your report and review questions. Quiz results may be available immediately or may be held pending review from your Program Administrator. This option is set by your administrator. Once your results have been released, you will have the ability to review your quiz report, the questions, and answer explanations. Once the results are released, your score will automatically be factored into your TrueLearn statistics and all metrics shown on your homepage through scorecards and performance graphs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens if I have technical trouble starting the Quiz?
- If you have technical issues beginning the Quiz, many issues can be corrected by trying a different web browser (current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari all work for this quiz) or adjusting the magnification setting within your browser
- We recommend closing other programs and browser tabs/windows during the exam. If you have trouble beginning the exam, we recommend closing the browser entirely and logging back into your account and trying again.
What happens if my computer crashes or my internet disconnects during the Quiz?
- If you get disconnected or your computer crashes during the quiz, you can resume the quiz by logging back into your account, returning to the assessments tab, and clicking the “Start” or “Resume” button. Your answers will automatically save periodically, so you will not lose all of your progress, although your last few answers may not have saved.
Can I take the quiz through the mobile app?
- Quizzes can be taken using the mobile app, however, we recommend that you take your quiz on a desktop browser for the best experience.
Do quizzes impact my available question count?
- Your program has the ability to reserve the questions in a quiz at the time the quiz is assigned. If you have been assigned a quiz containing reserved questions, the questions from that quiz will be unavailable for independent test creation until the quiz has been completed and results have been released.